What I want from this class...

     Well, how to start. Probably with a bit of sarcasm, so I wouldn't mind a passing grade from the class. Ya know, all the credits that are available. I want there to be no blogs, because just typing this is painful because who blogs anymore? But hey, new experiences right? Maybe I might learn to hate something new. That's what college is all about, trying and hating new things. Right?

     In all seriousness though, I would like to learn something that I was not aware of, and find it interesting enough to stick. I love random facts, and so far in the class there has been some randomness brought up, which actually pulls my interest in. The beginning of the class with the whole "whats new with technology" bit, is what I am referring to. I want to feel like the money spent for the class was worth it, and that I can use what I learned to help influence some aspect of my life, whether it be work or a decision. I wouldn't mind a few more Star Trek conversations to pop up, as I am an avid fan. I want this class to help me with my fear of speaking up in groups, as I normally just assume that no one would care or that its wrong, so the words never come out. This seems like a class that will be a lot of just talking back and forth to help get a certain point or topic across.

     That is what I am wanting to get from this class. Will it happen? Who knows, but that is life. Some things work out, and some don't. Also, I am way to sarcastic so...yeah, I apologize for that ahead of time.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Guest Speaker, round 2. BEGIN!

govWorks.Fail

Making an HTML website